Santa Barbara County has wonderful textile artists, fashion designers, boutiques and even a fashion school. From surf style (and beautiful customized surfboards) to mountain gear, there are wonderful resources for everybody.
- Attend a meeting or take a class with our Santa Barbara Fiber Artists Guild.
- Learn about the DeMarcos Fashion Academy and its amazing work.
- Check out a wonderful Santa Barbara Fashion Blog.
- Take a class to learn about the loom with the Santa Barbara City College’s Center for Lifelong Learning.
- Learn to make a quilt at FiberVision in Santa Maria.
- Learn more about the All America City Quilt Guild in Santa Maria.
- Visit a cool textile exhibit.
- Read about Santa Maria's long history of basketweaving and molas.
- Learn more about Fiber Art in our community.